Tim obtained a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) from the Western Sydney University, a Master of Science in Coaching Psychology from the University of Sydney and a Master of Professional Psychology, at the University of the Sunshine Coast. Tim is currently registered with APHRA as a Provisional Psychologist.
Prior to commencing his psychology career, Tim obtained an Associate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Distinction) and a Diploma of Project Management from the University of New England. He also holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Australian Institute of Management), is a Certified Coach-Trainer in multiple Brain Integration Techniques (mBIT), is a Certified Assessor for HOGAN Products (e.g., Leadership, Development, 360-degree surveys and Team Performance assessments) and has a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
Tim has more than two decades of experience working across a range of organisational development roles within the corporate sector across multiple state capitals including Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. During this period Tim has also held several senior leadership positions on major infrastructure and engineering projects. Most recently, Tim has worked as a coaching psychologist, program developer and facilitator in areas related to people capability and performance.
Tim is a highly experienced organisational development psychologist with expertise in coaching, facilitation, training, specialist program design, and career management. He has proven capability for working successfully at strategic and operational levels in corporate environments as well as on major infrastructure projects within the Engineering, Construction, Project Management, Transport and Manufacturing sectors. Tim is an insightful and talented facilitator, speaker, presenter, and coach who is passionate about positively contributing towards the development of people and performance at all organisational levels from workforce to senior executive managers.
When working with clients, Tim adopts a positive psychology approach and uses Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) as his primary treatment modality. He also uses CBT in combination with Metacognitive Therapy (MCT) approaches as well as methods related to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). Taking an eclectic approach to therapy, he often uses Mindfulness-based approaches to assist clients in becoming better versions of themselves as they discover what they really need to connect with a more flourishing future.
Registrations & Memberships
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society (Assoc APS)
- Professional Member of the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Master of Professional Psychology, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Master of Science in Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), Western Sydney University
- Associate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Distinction), TAFE NSW
- Diploma of Project Management, University of New England
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, NSW School of Hypnotic Sciences
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment, Australian Institute of Management
- Certified Coach-Trainer in multiple Brain Integration Techniques (mBIT), via Grant Soosalu in Melbourne
- Certified Assessor for HOGAN Products (e.g., Leadership, Development, 360-degree surveys, & Team Performance assessments), via Peter Berry Consultancy (PBC) in Sydney
- Clinic Days: Monday-Wednesday (Corporate Psychology Services & Clinical Treatment Services)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome to Sure Psychology!
- Be our next Psychologist based in the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
- Flood Recovery Support
- Support for Workplaces in the Age of Coronavirus
- Support for Children with Learning Difficulties
- Support for New Mums Anxious about Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Telehealth Psychological Services Now Available
- Introducing Baby Frank
- Internet Addiction Disorder (IAD)
- Managing Stress