Dr Simone Shaw is excited to announce the safe and healthy arrival of her third son, Frank who was born at 41 weeks at a healthy 3.925 kilograms (8.6 pounds), with a head circumference of 36.5 centimetres and 5o centimetres in length. Simone utilised self-hypnosis and breathing techniques to deliver her baby via water birth without the use of analgesics or medical intervention. Simone believes that women’s bodies have an innate wisdom to grow and birth their babies and can assist you throughout your pregnancy journey, birth of your baby and beyond.
- Be our next Psychologist based in the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
- Flood Recovery Support
- Support for Workplaces in the Age of Coronavirus
- Support for Children with Learning Difficulties
- Support for New Mums Anxious about Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Telehealth Psychological Services Now Available
- Introducing Baby Frank
- Internet Addiction Disorder (IAD)
- Managing Stress
- The Importance of Having Purpose and Direction