Naomi is a compassionate, organised and resourceful professional who holds over two decades of experience in front and back of house allied health management, administration, and customer service experience.
Naomi‘s role as Practice Manager at Sure Psychology is responsible for safe and efficient clinic operations, ensuring our clients achieve positive Mental Health outcomes and empower them to be the best version of themselves they can be.
Naomi is a warm, friendly and compassionate Practice Manager who is the face of the clinic and can assist you with all of your administrative requirements.
Naomi’s experience and skills include:
- Provision of best practice customer service to clients, government agencies and other organisations in both individual and contractual agreements.
- Ensures clinic systems, policies and procedures comply with legislation and industry requirements.
- Understanding of Medicare, DVA, NDIS, ADF, Private Health Fund and various government and private third-party referral systems and processes.
- Utilisation of continuous improvement methodology to provide best practice workforce management strategies.
- Proven understanding of Practice Management combined with cross-functional skills engendered by many years of providing outstanding customer service to accommodate business needs.
- Possession of excellent communication skills accompanied by a genuine warmth and empathy to support individuals from all ages and abilities to easily build meaningful and long lasting customer relations.
- Welcome to Sure Psychology!
- Be our next Psychologist based in the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
- Flood Recovery Support
- Support for Workplaces in the Age of Coronavirus
- Support for Children with Learning Difficulties
- Support for New Mums Anxious about Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Telehealth Psychological Services Now Available
- Introducing Baby Frank
- Internet Addiction Disorder (IAD)
- Managing Stress